Another Successful Exhibition Over - Offshore Europe 2015Another successful exhibition over but please contact us for information on future exhibitions.
RS Hydro are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at this years Offshore Europe exhibition in Aberdeen. Offshore Europe is the largest exploration and production (E&P) exhibition outside of North America. The exhibition and conference will be taking place between Tuesday 8th September and Friday 11th September at the AECC (Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre) in Aberdeen.
Reasons to Attend
- 100+ free keynote and technical presentations
- 1500+ exhibitors
- Entry to the Deepwater Zone and Deepwater Theatre
More Reasons to Visit Us at Offshore Europe
- Live flow meter product demonstrations of the GE Panametrics PT878GC ultrasonic gas flow meter and PT878 liquid flow meter
- View a selection of flow meters from our rental fleet
- Take a look at the NEW AquaTrans AT600 and the LCT4 high accuracy flow meter from GE Panametrics. Highly cost effective and easy to set up, with 1% on a wide range of pipe sizes and materials.
- We will have the new Manta2 water quality probe from Eureka and a range of fluorometers on display
- Various moisture sensors
We will be located on stand 4E33. For more information on the event, the Offshore Europe event preview guide can be downloaded here.
You can register for free entry into Offshore Europe here.